Bukit Payung & Malacca
When is the trek?
It will be on Saturday, 7th December 2019! However, we will be meeting at Woodlands MRT at 11pm on 6 December.
We are estimated to reach back Woodlands checkpoint at around 2315 (7 Dec).
What will we be doing?
We will be embarking on a sunrise trek starting at Bukit Botak and ending at Bukit Payung, conquering 4 peaks in total! We will then enjoy a sumptuous local lunch before making our way to Malacca for RnR and sunset at the famous Keblang Beach!
How long will the trek be?
About 5 hours.
How difficult will the trek be?
We rate it a 1.5/5! It will be definitely worth the sunrise 😉
How much is it?
Our trip will be $50.00 for members, and $53.00 for non-members. The price includes return bus rides and guide fees. Do note that it is not inclusive of meals and personal expenses.
Is there a local guide?
Yes! We have english-speaking local guides to accompany us on the trans-payung trek.
How many participants will be on this trek?
There will be 30 of us in total, including 4 committee members.
Things to bring/wear:
- Ezlink card or sufficient money for meals (lunch and dinner) and public transport home
- Umbrella/Poncho (compulsory)
- Covered, comfortable worn-in sports shoes
- Water bottle (Min 1.5L)
- Bug Spray (optional)
- Sun Block (optional)
- Breakfast such as bread or biscuits (we will be eating at the summit of Bukit Payung)
- Light snacks and isotonic drinks (Recommended)
- Change of clothes (optional)
- Medication (If any)
How do I find out more information?
You can email us at nusroversPD@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
Sign up here!